New Poster of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies! [x]
Injustice: Year Two - “Chapter 13”
written by Tom Taylor
art by Bruno Redondo
I’m sorry, Lord Baelish. I have to tell the truth.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
Disney Villains Week: Day 2: Favorite Villain Song
➸ The Mob Song (Kill The Beast) - Beauty and The Beast (1991)"Through the mist, through the woods. Through the darkness and the shadows. It’s a nightmare but it’s one exciting ride. Say a prayer, then we’re there. At the drawbridge of a castle, and there’s something truly terrible inside."
"Jalan Atthirari Anni." Moon of My Life
"Shekh Ma Shieraki Anni." My Sun and Stars
Many Ladies wear it this way
I’m only brave when I have to be. Simba, being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
Azula: Well, look at this. Enemies and traitors all working together...
John Barrowman talks about meeting Benedict Cumberbatch at San Diego Comic Con 2014